Monday, April 20, 2009

you can almost see the stress in the air

As the school semester comes to an end, I think I may die of stress. Sleeping is only happening with the assistance of drugs. Without them, I wouldn't sleep and would really be worthless all day.

I'm working on trying to get everything together for finals. I have some finals that are "true" finals without outlines available, others where outlines are permitted during the final, one take home final, one HUGE paper and one that the professor has yet to decide what hes going to do... and they start next Friday.

I have to get information from my new employer to apply for my 711 license, and I can see myself just forgetting that all together until I get there. Yup... I see that one happening.

I'm attempting to apply for classes for next semester. My school email went into my work email which then caused me to not know about the applications for TWO classes that I need. GREAT. So Now I will spend a good chunk of my time begging and pleading with the secretary Gods to eventually let me into class. One of my other classes that I'm trying to get into also doesn't even have a number. GREAT. Because I needed this extra little thing right now.

I'm trying to sell a horse, that's in California, to someone here in Illinois... nuff said on that one. Blah.

I'm playing "hide the kittens" with my landlord. They keep calling me and telling me (without anywhere near 24 hours of notice) that they are going to show my apartment. Though they know we have two dogs, they are unaware of the rest of the sardines in the can... which causes us to play "we have no cats" for 30 mins each time they come to show the apartment. Its a big huge ordeal that often invloves friends, crates, benedryl, angry cats, cars and lots of sneeking. I'll be glad when this is over. Shouldn't take too long, its a great place... but I'll be damned if they think they are going to show it while I've got finals going on.

My Graduate Assistantship is coming to an end... for this year... and I'm still without a contract or job description for next year. I'll just sit here... holding my loan application for next year... not knowing whether I'm going to owe nothing or 30k more... and just stress myself to death. Thanks NIU.... thanks for that one. Needed it.

I need a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment