Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sorry for the break!!


I just wanted to say sorry for the break in writing. I've got about ten things that I want to write on here, and have actually hand written down a few (which I never do).
Its 5:30AM right now and I'm still up and have work at 8:30 tomorr..... today. I've spent a good portion of my night trying to get my back in place. I have no idea what happened to it, but it is NOT my friend and even laying in the "egg" position (picture to come??) didn't help, and it usually does. So I took some nerve drugs, some other herb or something my Mom gave me, and waited a long time. After waiting, I worked on my seminar paper.
For those of you who don't know what a seminar paper is: its a paper for a class that you'r required to take to graduate from law school. It covers your third year writing requirement, jus tlike grade schools have, though this one has very specific sites and footnotes and is around 30 polished pages when you finish. I'm required to finish on the 27th of April. I'm in a decent positon at this point, over 20 pages down on paper and semi polished with OK sites (they have to be done in a very particular way). But I feel like I have a lot to go, and I have a professor tha tis very good at talking about himself and his accomplishments in the Entertainment Law world, but horrid at directing you at writing anything or what should or should not be in this paper, which... did I mention... is my only grade.
God, help me on this one!!!

Bed now.... or does it qualify as a nap??

No comments:

Post a Comment