Sunday, August 9, 2009

You know its special when you have a horse that totally loses his mind, and you still love. Today wasn't that day... today was a day on the horse where we melded and understood each other. Today was nice... no one at the barn and a horse in tune to a day of work. I had a rough time today, my back was not going to let me do everything that I wanted to do.. but Fire understood and decided to go with the flow and do the exercises I was able to do.
Even with we fight and he gets frustrated, its okay! I realize he's just a baby and he's only throwing a fit because he thinks something I'm asking of him is unfair. Thats just to me... we can work through frustration, I'm sure I'll get it too.
Sorry for the ramblings... its just hard to put down on paper how nice it is to take time to do something where theres no talking and just behavioral responses. Its a very Zen feeling... a guess a kin to people who get runners high or that can sit outside in the dirt for hours tending to flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment